History

1949
Albert Beck starts the coal trade from his parents house at Gartenstrasse 8 in Kassel. In spite of the difficult situation, he establishes a successful business.

1950
Relocation to Sommerweg / Hafenstraße in Kassel. Expansion of business areas to Potatoes, waste disposal of building rubble, and beverages.

1956
The Company Albert Beck moves to Helleböhn, Glöcknerpfad 50-52. The peak of coal trading with up to 7 delivery vehicles.

1968
Death of Albert Beck - His wife Charlotte Beck and his daughter Anita Beck take over the business side of the company.

1976
Start of fuel oil trading - Construction of fuel depot at Glöcknerpfad with constant reduction of coal trading.

1994
Death of Charlotte Beck. Under Anita Beck’s leadership, the company needs up to 5 delivery vehicles just for fuel oil.

1996
Dirk Lassen-Beck is introduced. The company expands its product line with diesel and lubricants.

2004
Purchase of the first gas station and an additional fuel depot in Calden / Westuffeln. Shell brand partnership as one of 228 distributors in Germany.   

2005

Purchase of another fuel depot in Hessisch-Lichtenau / Hirschhagen

2006
Purchase of a second gas station in Lohfelden, Hauptstrase 11.

2010
Purchase of a third gas station in Helsa, Leipziger Straße 9. There are only 64 Shell brand partners in the segment of fuel oil / diesel left. Albert Beck is also one of the 24 brand partners in the lubricant segment.

2012
Opening of our fourth gas station at the Harleshäuser Str. 49 in 34130 Kassel.

Market entry to selling natural gas.

Facebook